Rick Bolduan & Jesse Konold (Co-Chairs)
- Promotes Mobridge’s recreational opportunities
- Coordinates staffing for booths at sportshows
- Sponsors the Annual “Surf n Turf” Tourism fundraiser
- Co-Sponsors Mobridge in SD Vacation Guide & Great Lakes Tourism Missouri River Guide
- Develop programs & special events to attract visitors to Mobridge
- Work with SD tourism, GF&P, US Corp/Engineers to make Mobridge a good attraction to visitors
Dana Soto, Executive Director
- The mission of the 3B committee is to utilize the 3B sales tax to effectively market the Mobridge Regional Area and enhace the quality of attractions to increase visitor spending.
- Organizations may request funds from the committee that must be used for promoting the area. Requesting organizations must first get a request form from the Chamber of Commerce, fill it out, and submit back 30 days prior to the committee meeting which is the first Friday of every month. The selection process will be based upon the discression of the 3B committee.
Make it Mobridge Committee
- Promote Mobridge’s business community by sponsoring special promotions throughout the year
- Sponsors and operates a check alert system to inform member businesses of possible bad checks and other information quickly
- Welcomes new business owners, managers, & professional people in Mobridge
- Serve as Mobridge “Good Will” Ambassadors at area community events and celebration.
- Upon request will prepare and serve a barbecue lunch at area community celebrations
- Transport the Chamber’s float, entering it in local and area community events
- Promote agriculture in the area – Recognize National Ag Day