Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Account Representative. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. This is a sales position.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Salary plus production based incentive plan
• Paid vacation time
• Paid holidays
• Retirement plan after one year
• Flexible hours
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/opportunity for advancement within my office
• Sales experience preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals preferred
• Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Self-motivated/goal driven
• Proactive in problem solving
• Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
• Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
• Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
• Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No other application method will be accepted. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Aspire to be your own Agent?
Aspire to have your own Agency?
• If you are interested in becoming a career agent yourself, then the Agent Aspirant Program could be for you.
• If you are interested in this program, please indicate so on your resume or cover letter.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.