Team Member Posted By: State Farm Insurance-Doug Heil, Agent Location: Mobridge, SD
Close Date: Until Filled Position Type: Full-time
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Position. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. This is a sales position.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and
market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each
and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Salary plus production based incentive plan
• Paid vacation time
• Paid holidays
• Retirement plan after one year
• Valuable experience
• Sales experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in
helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the
unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Self-motivated/goal driven
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Proactive in problem solving
• Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer's home or
• Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
• Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes,
licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
• Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please go to dougheil.org, click on the We're Hiring tab, click on See Our Current Openings link, click on Insurance and Financial Services Position at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to apply on the next screen. No other application method will be accepted. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Aspire to be your own Agent? Aspire to have your own Agency?
• If you are interested in becoming a career agent yourself, then the
Agent Aspirant Program could be for you.
• If you are interested in this program, please indicate so on your
resume or cover letter.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.